My Quest Hub
Pandemic Learning & Living
- Articles coming soon
- Anything more than Nothing is Something
- The Freedom of Restraint
- Words on the Way
- Ready Fire Aim
- Difference makes a Difference
- The Problem with Love
- What is Therapy?
- Be Your Destiny's Parent
- Change yourself because
- Life is Hard
- Turn Failure into Success
- Lessons from a Dog #231
- The Disappointment of Personal Development
- Change Who You Are
- Create the Right Time for Change
- Bitter Sweet Mindfulness
- Exploring the Shadows
- Are you holding on or letting go?
- I'm Sixty is it all over?
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- The Benefits of Volunteering
- World Laughter Day - 7th May
- Screen-Free Week, 1st – 7th May 2023
- World Smile Day
- How we can become the best dad we can be whilst maintaining our mental health?
- Kindness is a Superpower
- Coming together despite driving us apart - Therapeutic reflections from teaching during the pandemic
- Grief and Bereavement
- Love is Love
- LGBTQI Information Sheet
- Men's Mental Health
- Freeing the child within
- Learned Helplessness
- How Strengthening your FOUNDATION can change your life
- It’s Time to Talk – How to get men talking about mental health problems?
- Achieving Freedom
- Your Own Natural Pace
- Can't Shan't Won't
- Running - an uphill battle
- Is your Librarian Stressed?
- Why Smiling is Good for You
- You can choose your friends
- Create the Headspace
- Change your Thoughts, Change your Reality
- Belief Triangles
- Are your Red Boxes past their sell by date?
- All you need is Love
- The Spin Cycle of Everyday Life
- Tales of the Unexpected
- Problems come from your past, not your present
- Mind Travel
- Don't Kill your Dragons
- I'm OK are you OK?
- Cannabis: Addiction or Dependence?
- Don't fear change, change your fear
- How to be Certain about Uncertainty
- The Search for Something Bigger
- What have the Romans ever done for us?
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Personal Insights into a Breast Cancer Journey
- We are all fellow strugglers
- How I healed my OCD
- Work in Process
- Talking for Ted
- Facing your Fears
- The Magic Happens outside the Comfort Zone
- Nearly always look on the Bright Side of Life
- Vision Quest
- On New Year's Day I realised my worst fear
- Embrace your Space
- Tree Uprooted
- Why Cognitive Hypnotherapy?
Metaphor & Poetry
Random Acts of Kindness
- Chaos, Kindness and Satchmo
- You can't get on with everyone..
- Freeze, fight or flight! - choosing an Act of Kindness
- A Friend in Need
- Random Acts of Therapy
- No Time to be Kind?
- Stressing the Kindness
- Can one person make a difference?
- Should Kindness be one of your 5 a day?
- Tame your Teenager with Kindness
- To be Kind or not to be Kind
- What has Honesty got to do with Kindness?
- The Power of Compassionate Listening
- Unexpected Kindness
- How to be Kind at Christmas
- Be Kind - a Revolution in Mental Health
- What IS a Random Act of Kindness?
- Jelly Fishing
- Twelve Random Acts of Kindness
- All the Lonely People
- Oh No Here comes Christmas!
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Therapy and Autoimmune Disease
- Alcohol Awareness Week
- Cancer is as Much an Emotional Journey as it is a Physical One
- Dry January
- How I healed my OCD
- Sports Hypnosis
- Three Quick and Easy Ideas to Manage Stress
- Cool Ideas for Hot Women
- The Stress Factor
- Thinking Slimmer
- PTSD & Trauma Recovery
- Student Case Study – A Blood Phobia
- Time Travel to Success - a case study
- The Rejection Advantage
- Limited Loop of Beliefs
- Do you need to be liked?
- Arachnophobia - a case study
- Real Hope for Smokers
- My Friend Stress
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Addiction Illusions
- Anxiety & Depression
- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- The Universal Breath
- Battling Stress
- Menopause, The New/Old Hot Topic
- What Can I Do About Suicide
- Self Harm Factsheet
- What is resilience, and why do we need it?
- 100 Happy Days
- WOOP Goal Setting
- Your Best Interview Mindset
- Small Steps to Big Achievements
- Five Statements
- Manage your Risks
- The Double Age Rule
Watch and Listen
Children & Young People
Connecting with Nature
My Quest Videos
You are here:
My Quest Videos
Powerful technique for trauma healing
From Solicitor to helping people who are stuck in their career
Quick and easy breathing technique to relax you
How QCH can help kids, young people and their families
'Confidence comes after you've done something. Not before' - Karen Magid
How to transform your life with gratitude
Just Reach Out
We are not supposed to do it all alone
Your Body and Mind Can Heal Itself
How to add balance into our busy lives?
Do you feel at times as if you have lost your way?
Helping you to overcome trauma
Did you know that Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy can help with eating disorders?
The Power of Small Steps
We are all fellow strugglers
Learn how ‘3 good things’ can help you to reduce your anxiety and depression
How we help you to appreciate your uniqueness
Why is self-care so important?
Sometimes, 5 minutes is all you need
How to feel more in control?
Do you have these misconceptions about hypnosis?
Get your foundation right and you can improve your mental health
How to tune in with yourself and improve your life
Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapists can help you with much more than just smoking.
Trevor’s dog, Betty, explain a vital part of cognitive hypnotherapy
How this one thing could help you with your anxiety
Did you know that all behaviour has a positive purpose?
Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapist, Jessica Boston, is sharing resources to help her clients
One invaluable tip from Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapist, Annie Winfield-Shearer
One invaluable tip from Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapists, Libby Allard
One invaluable tip from Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapist, Michelle Davis
Why we need to strengthen our foundation
Why we don't rely on labels
Why does Cog Hyp work better than so many other therapies?
What is NLP and how to use it?
Can you change your past?
Why Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy?
Therapy and Quick Fixes
Engage. Work together. Change
What is Cognitive Hypnotherapy?