My Quest Hub
Pandemic Learning & Living
- Articles coming soon
- Anything more than Nothing is Something
- The Freedom of Restraint
- Words on the Way
- Ready Fire Aim
- Difference makes a Difference
- The Problem with Love
- What is Therapy?
- Be Your Destiny's Parent
- Change yourself because
- Life is Hard
- Turn Failure into Success
- Lessons from a Dog #231
- The Disappointment of Personal Development
- Change Who You Are
- Create the Right Time for Change
- Bitter Sweet Mindfulness
- Exploring the Shadows
- Are you holding on or letting go?
- I'm Sixty is it all over?
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- World Smile Day
- How we can become the best dad we can be whilst maintaining our mental health?
- Kindness is a Superpower
- Coming together despite driving us apart – Therapeutic reflections from teaching during the pandemic
- Grief and Bereavement
- Love is Love
- LGBTQI Information Sheet
- Men's Mental Health
- Freeing the child within
- Learned Helplessness
- How Strengthening your FOUNDATION can change your life
- It’s Time to Talk – How to get men talking about mental health problems?
- Achieving Freedom
- Your Own Natural Pace
- Can't Shan't Won't
- Running – an uphill battle
- Is your Librarian Stressed?
- Why Smiling is Good for You
- You can choose your friends
- Create the Headspace
- Change your Thoughts, Change your Reality
- Belief Triangles
- Are your Red Boxes past their sell by date?
- All you need is Love
- The Spin Cycle of Everyday Life
- Tales of the Unexpected
- Problems come from your past, not your present
- Mind Travel
- Don't Kill your Dragons
- I'm OK are you OK?
- Cannabis: Addiction or Dependence?
- Don't fear change, change your fear
- How to be Certain about Uncertainty
- The Search for Something Bigger
- What have the Romans ever done for us?
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
- Personal Insights into a Breast Cancer Journey
- We are all fellow strugglers
- How I healed my OCD
- Work in Process
- Talking for Ted
- Facing your Fears
- The Magic Happens outside the Comfort Zone
- Nearly always look on the Bright Side of Life
- Vision Quest
- On New Year's Day I realised my worst fear
- Embrace your Space
- Tree Uprooted
- Why Cognitive Hypnotherapy?
Metaphor & Poetry
Random Acts of Kindness
- Chaos, Kindness and Satchmo
- You can't get on with everyone..
- Freeze, fight or flight! – choosing an Act of Kindness
- A Friend in Need
- Random Acts of Therapy
- No Time to be Kind?
- Stressing the Kindness
- Can one person make a difference?
- Should Kindness be one of your 5 a day?
- Tame your Teenager with Kindness
- To be Kind or not to be Kind
- What has Honesty got to do with Kindness?
- The Power of Compassionate Listening
- Unexpected Kindness
- How to be Kind at Christmas
- Be Kind – a Revolution in Mental Health
- What IS a Random Act of Kindness?
- Jelly Fishing
- Twelve Random Acts of Kindness
- All the Lonely People
- Oh No Here comes Christmas!
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Alcohol Awareness Week
- Cancer is as Much an Emotional Journey as it is a Physical One
- Dry January
- How I healed my OCD
- Sports Hypnosis
- Three Quick and Easy Ideas to Manage Stress
- Cool Ideas for Hot Women
- The Stress Factor
- Thinking Slimmer
- PTSD & Trauma Recovery
- Student Case Study – A Blood Phobia
- Time Travel to Success – a case study
- The Rejection Advantage
- Limited Loop of Beliefs
- Do you need to be liked?
- Arachnophobia – a case study
- Real Hope for Smokers
- My Friend Stress
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Addiction Illusions
- Anxiety & Depression
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
- The Universal Breath
- Battling Stress
- Menopause, The New/Old Hot Topic
- What Can I Do About Suicide
- Self Harm Factsheet
- What is resilience, and why do we need it?
- 100 Happy Days
- WOOP Goal Setting
- Your Best Interview Mindset
- Small Steps to Big Achievements
- Five Statements
- Manage your Risks
- The Double Age Rule
Get to Know
Watch and Listen
Children & Young People
Connecting with Nature
Welcome to My Quest Hub
Here is an ever-growing hub of thought-provoking content to help you create your life, your way.
Whatever is holding you back, doesn’t have to. Whatever you need to move you forward, you’ll find here.
Cutting edge ideas, inspiring content, and things to make you go…“oh, I didn’t know that about me.”
Inspiration in your Inbox
Once a month we send out a One Thing Thursday newsletter.
We know you’re busy, so we share just one idea that can help you to powerfully move toward where you want to get to.
We welcome your feedback, comments and ideas for content that you would find helpful, so please email: email@example.com
As QCH Practitioners, we are on a mission to support you, your friends, and your family on your individual quests to better mental wellbeing.
As a network of over 200 specialist and generalist therapists and coaches, we offer you a diverse range of caring and extensively trained practitioners for you to choose from.
Whatever is causing you challenges with your mental wellbeing, you can find a local or online QCH Practitioner to meet your needs.
Search for the "QCHPA Therapist Finder" online and browse our profiles. Then reach out to whoever you feel drawn to working with for a friendly intro chat.
We are QCH Practitioners and we look forward to supporting you on your quest.
Share this video far and wide and let’s ensure everyone knows how to access evidence-based therapy. … See MoreSee Less
- Likes: 2
- Shares: 14
- Comments: 1
I love knowing that I'm part of a 200-strong network of evidence-based therapists helping so many people on their own quests.
Time to Talk Day is the nation’s biggest mental health conversation. Happening every year, it’s a day for friends, families, communities, and workplaces to come together to talk, listen and change lives.
Time to Talk Day 2023 will take place on 2nd February and Quest trained therapist Nazihah Tabrez has written an amazing article for QCHPA.
Be sure to read it and share widely.
#qchpa #qchypnotherapy … See MoreSee Less
Time to Talk February 2023 – QCHPANazihah is a Quest trained therapist, working for Grow Therapeutic Coaching, She works with young people aged 11 to 18 in schools, as well as seeing
It’s often said amongst QCH Therapists, that the ultimate goal of therapy is to help clients achieve ILOC.
#qchpa #qchypnotherapy … See MoreSee Less